SeriesTutorials.com – DMCA Policy
DMCA of SeriesTutorials com is committed to complying with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We respond to infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA“) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your material with copyright has been posted on Series Tutorials com. Although if you links return the copyright materials through our search engine. However, you want this material removed. you must provide a written communication that includes the information listed in the following section. U.S. Copyright Office
Before you file a copyright infringement claim, be aware that you could be held liable for damages. if you provide false information. Actually, We recommend that you seek legal assistance from an attorney before proceeding.
DMCA To file a copyright infringement claim, you must provide the following:
- Evidence that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your contact information, including a valid email address.
- A description of the copyright work that you believe has been infringe.
- A statement that you believe the use of the copyrighted work is authorize.
- A statement that the information you are providing is accurate.
- Your signature.
You can find more information about how to file a copyright infringement claim on our website.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- You must file your claim within 90 days of becoming aware of the infringement.
- Your claim must be in writing and must include all of the required information.
- You have to provide evidence to support your claim.
If you have any questions about filing a copyright infringement claim, please contact page.
We will respond to your copyright infringement complaint within 1-3 business days.
Please do not send your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider. This will not speed up our response and may actually delay it if your can’t fill complaint properly .
We take copyright infringement seriously and will investigate and take appropriate action upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice.
Here are some tips for filing a valid DMCA notice:
- Be sure to include all of the required information, In Fact, such as the name of the copyrighted work. Obviously, the URL of the infringing material, and your contact information.
- Sign and date the notice.
- Send the notice to our designated DMCA agent.
You can find more information about filing a DMCA notice on our website.
Thank you for your cooperation.