Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
On this course we’ll take you from a React 18 novice to a job prepared engineer. This course is loaded with sensible tasks and examples so to really perceive and make the most of React 18 in nice depth!
We will likely be constructing 5 tasks, each getting an increasing number of complicated. We’ll finish this course by constructing an Netflix clone with options like funds and person authentication. By the tip of this course, it’s best to have a number of sensible instance to point out off your data!
Listed below are an inventory of factor you’ll be taught on this course:
- The distinction between pure Vanilla JS and React 18
- How you can make the most of the all of the totally different React hooks
- Conditional rendering and mapping via an inventory of components
- Fetching knowledge from an exterior API and dealing with the success, loading and error states
- Dealing with person authentication
- Constructing a Postgres database to deal with complicated relations
- Using TypeScript for bug free code
- All of the vital methods to deal with state (useState, useContext, useReducer, Redux Toolkit)
- Dealing with subscriptions funds with Stripe
- Scroll based mostly pagination with the Observer Intersection API
- Optimizing efficiency by stopping pointless re-renders
I actually hope you take pleasure in this course and be taught a ton from it!